Edith Knox Young Artists|
Applications must be submitted and entry fee paid NO LATER THAN NOON JANUARY 5, 2024
I certify that I am eligible to compete in the 2024 Edith Knox Performance competition. I understand that acceptance of this application will be acknowledged by mail, email, or telephone, assigning the time of my audition.
Payment of the $50.00 (USD) application fee indicates:
- I have read and will observe Competition rules as conditions of my participation.
- I give permission for use of photographs and/or video taken at the competition or provided by me to be used to promote the Knox Competition. This includes the website, Facebook and other outlets.
- If I am under 18 years of age my parents/guardians have knowledge of my application to compete, approve of my participation, and agree to the use of my photographs and/or videos.
- I understand that proof of age may be required at the preliminary competition.
- I will perform in the Preliminaries at Harbor College on Saturday, January 20, 2024 and the
Finals at Redondo Union High School on
february 11, 2024 (if selected). If am the first prize winner
I will participate in Peninsula Symphony rehearsals at Harbor College June 11 and June 18 and
a final rehearsal and performance June 23 in Redondo Beach, and
solo recital at 12:15 PM on May 3, 2024 in the Classical Crossroads' First Fridays at First concert series at Torrance.
|Preferred time for Preliminary Competition: